Department of Commerce
The B.Com Degree course introduced in our college in the academic year 1985-1986. M.Com started in the year 2003-2004 and upgraded as Research Department by introducing M.Phil and Ph.D Courses in the year 2013-14
Due to the high demand for this course, up to 75 students were admitted by getting temporary sanction for the additional seats. When Shift System was introduced in the government Colleges in the year 2007, B.Com Degree Course was started in the Second Shift also.
• Providing updated knowledge and skills for the students.
• Enrichment of students’ knowledge and skills focussing employability.
• Encouraging staff and students to do innovation through research.
• To provide value based education in Commerce.
• To prepare students for higher education in Commerce, Management Studies and courses like CA, ICWA, CS, etc.
• Empower them to face the Research challenges in their area of research and career.
- To create First Generation Graduates.
- To strengthen the knowledge of the students and to give a strong foundation in all the Commerce subjects.
- To motivate them to develop the skills for self employment.
- To create environment consciousness among the students for the sustainable growth of the economy.