Department of Computer Science
Computers bring many changes in industry, government, education, medicine, scientific research, law, social sciences, communication and even arts like music and painting. The B.Sc Degree course in computer science was introduced in our college in the academic year 1999-2000. M.Sc Computer Science was started in the year 2003-2004. When Shift System was introduced in the government Colleges in the year 2007, B.Sc Course was started in the Second Shift also and upgraded as Research Department by introducing M.Phil and Ph.D Courses in the year 2012-13 .The department has well-equipped Computer Laboratories with WI-FI and a department library.
• To produce competent graduates suitable for jobs in MNCs, Public / Private sectors.
• To provide quality knowledge and skills in the field.
• To promote research activities among staff and students.
• Achieve academic excellence in Computer Science through modern teaching and learning processes.
• To prepare the students to be professionally competent to face the challenges in the IT industry and Academic.
• Promote inter-disciplinary research among the faculty and students.
• To promote cultural, social and moral values among the students.
• Motivate the students to acquire entrepreneurial skills to become global leaders.
create First Generation Graduates.
- Utilizing strong technical aptitude and domain knowledge to develop smart software solutions for the upliftment of society.
- Applying research and entrepreneurial skills augmented with a rich set of communication, teamwork and leadership skills to excel in their profession.
- Showing continuous improvement in their professional career through life-long learning, appreciating human values and ethics.