Department of Mathematics
The Maths department was introduced in the year 1956. M.Sc Maths was started in the year 2003. When Shift System was introduced in the government Colleges in the year 2007, B.Sc Course was started in the Second Shift also and upgraded as Research Department by introducing M.Phil and Ph.D during the year 2012-2013. The Department of Maths perform a continuous team work by a group of committed faculty to transform the Mathematics department as a leader in imparting Mathematics education and research.
• To provide the best mathematical knowledge and skills to the underprivileged youth.
• To impart quality and updated knowledge using modern technology.
• To promote research
activities to address the challenges in the area of Mathematics.
• To develop students as mathematical thinkers, enabling them to become life long learners.
• To provide an environment where students can learn and become competent user of Mathematics.
• To enable students to grow in their chosen profession, and to function as productive citizens.
- Promote Effective employability Skills.
- Promote innovative Competitive Examination Skills.
- Helps the rural students in developing Computing Techniques.
- Promote the Research activities among rural students.